All participants agree to the following when using the services provided by Pineapple Pair Inc.
Waiver of Liability, Indemnity, and Terms of Agreement
In consideration of the HOTEL (assumed to be the location of the overnight accommodation), PINEAPPLE PAIR INC (referred to as "we", "us", or "our") and any related third parties (referred to as "THIRD PARTY"), allowing the PARTICIPANT (user of services provided by PINEAPPLE PAIR INC) to occupy a shared room he/she agrees to the following:
- Hereby assumes all of the risks of participating in any/all activities associated with the HOTEL.
- Recognizes the room will be shared with another said PARTICIPANT.
- We are not responsible for the safekeeping, loss, or theft, of PARTICIPANT'S property or personal belongings.
- By using our services, PARTICIPANT represents and warrants to be in a sane and competent state of mind and is at least 18 years of age.
- PARTICIPANT further agrees to comply with any additional rules put in place by us or the HOTEL.
- All additional room charges and incidentals incurred will be the responsibility of the PARTICIPANT.
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY and DEATH due to any acts that occur at the HOTEL whether such acts are the result of the negligence or intentional acts of others or otherwise, the PARTICIPANT is in or upon the HOTEL property.
- The PARTICIPANT releases, waives, discharges, and covenant not to sue PINEAPPLE PAIR INC, HOTEL or, its directors, officers, agents and employees.
- THE PARTICIPANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS, the HOTEL and PINEAPPLE PAIR INC, each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due, in any manner or degree to the presence of a roommate, whether caused by negligence of the PARTICIPANT or otherwise.
- Arbitration Agreement. PARTICIPANT agrees that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to another PARTICIPANT or the breach, termination, enforcement or interpretation thereof, will be arbitrated by us, PINEAPPLE PAIR INC.
- The Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity agreement extends to all acts of by the PARTICIPANT or others whether intentional or negligent, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Massachusetts and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, PINEAPPLE PAIR INC, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our services or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our services, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind.
- Release of liability to third parties who promoted Pineapple Pair Inc. (Universities, For Profit and Not For Profit Organizations, etc.): THE PARTICIPANT hereby agrees for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, agree to indemnify and HOLD, THIRD PARTY, their respective trustees, officers, agents, volunteers, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) HARMLESS from any liabilities, damages, expenses, causes of action, claims, or demands of any nature whatsoever, including any claims of negligence, on account of personal injury, property damage, death, or accident of any kind related to this reservation.
- THE PARTICIPANT HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES TO THE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND DOES SO VOLUNTARILY AND WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS ARE BEING GIVEN UP. PARTICIPANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT FAILURE TO WITNESS OR NOTARIZE THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT AFFECT IS VALIDITY.